Successfully practicing law for over 35 years.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Georgia, 1979
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. – 1979
- Auburn University, Formerly Alabama Polytechnic Institute, Auburn and Montgomery, Alabama
- B.A. – 1975
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers’ College in Dubois, Wyoming
- Honors: First Class of 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Former President of the Conasauga Bar Association
- Elected a member of the town council of Cohutta, Georgia.
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member